Alexis (affectionately known as “Lexy” ) has been working in the Boca Raton area for almost 10 years, and is now in her own studio. She is a 4th generation hair stylist and has been in the industry for over 17 years. As a visual artist, her love for hair goes above and beyond your imagination. Her service to you as a client is to enhance your natural beauty. She provides an artistic and creative hair experience for all ages, genders and styles, including makeovers from natural to theatrical.
As the fashion industry changes so does hair and Lexy believes that it is a must to educate herself as well as her clients. So yearly attendance to local and regional professional hair shows, is a must. She contributes her talents to local photo shoots, fashion and bridal shows and holds community promotions with onsite demonstrations. Lexy also is a three time award winner in the “Naked Hair Competition”, placing in the top 3 in ‘08, ‘09 and 2010. This contest features 15 stylists and their models in a unique fund raising event that donates all proceeds to St Jude Children’s Hospital. So come and see what Lexy can create for you. Whether you’re looking for a complete new look or just want to enhance who you are.
Styling all hair types from fine to coarse, her specialties include but not limited to:
- Rusk Halo and Paul Mitchel precision cuts method, including ethnic precision
- Short and Long Razor and Scissor cuts.
- Clipper cuts, Flat Iron/blow dry all textures and lengths,
- Make up, Event up-dos
- 4 types of hair extensions – Great Lengths Fusions, Short to Long Micro Links, Clip-on Extensions, Latex Glue Applications
- Permanent Hair Straightening – Global Keratin Treatment, Marcia Brazilian Keratin Treatment, Mizani Hair Sodium Hydroxide, Rusk Anti Curl, Matrix Thermal Opti Smooth
- Defined facial hair removal with wax and hand tweeze
Licensed cosmetologist with over 10 years experience in styling, training and product/equipment management. Strong client relations, constructive consultations and sales promotion background. Provides an artistic and creative hair experience for all ages, genders and styles, including makeovers from natural to theatrical. Attends yearly local and regional professional hair shows and initiates promotion specials in the community. Assists with local salon fashion and bridal shows with hair and make up and onsite demonstrations. Fluent in Spanish and Elite scheduling programs. Initiated this year’s “Hair Stylists and Colorists” group on Facebook, now with over 150 guests.